Chanti is a conversion copywriter and quiz funnel strategist for change makers and brands that give a damn. She’s a marketing unicorn that believes boring is the enemy, neutral is a death sentence and real talk is the way of the future. In her spare time, you can find her at the farmer’s market, wrangling her toddler, doing downward dog or binge-watching GoT.
Take the most meta quiz on the internet.
Take the 45-second quiz and get your custom quiz strategy setlist and a personalized backstage pass to more groupies (leads), ticket sales (conversions), and Rolling Stone covers (visibility).
This is a love story.
Once upon a time, I met Kira Hug and Rob Marsh and my world changed. These two are my mentors and my friends. I’ve listened to pretty much every episode of the Copywriter Club podcast. Many of my copywriter crushes have been guests and I long thought, that’ll be the day champ. The day you get on that podcast, that’ll be the day… and here we are!
Listen in as I chat with Rob and Kira about all things quizzes, how I DIY’d my branding, audience segmentation, yoga, India, and more! I hope you have as much fun listening as I did being interviewed.
<<< Listen here >>>
“Copywriter Chanti Zak (aka Chantelle Zakariasen aka the Queen of Quiz Funnels + a past member of The Copywriter Accelerator) joins us for the 54th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast.
Chanti started her career as a food blogger, racking up more than 50,000 regular visitors and a big email list before transitioning to copywriting for coaches and other wellness-based businesses.
During our interview, she tells us about:
• how she went from moderately successful food blogger to in-demand copywriter
• the biggest differences between blogging and copywriting
• quiz funnels—what they are and what they do
• her experience working with us in The Copywriter Accelerator program
• how a quiz can segment an audience—and they don’t even realize it’s happening
• how she’s packaged her services to be appealing to different kinds of clients
• how she pitches and cold emails clients successfully
• what she does to make her emails stand out and get a response
• how she batches her pitches to use her time more effectively
• website shame and what she did to overcome it, and
• the three things she invested in to upgrade her web presence
We also asked her what she would do differently if she had to start over and where she thinks copywriting is headed (hint: interactivity seems to be a big thing these days).
<<< Listen here >>>